Webinar: Learn about the new optimizer in 3DCS version 7.7 to optimize clamp, join (weld, bolt, rivet, screw) sequences to improve cycle times and reduce lead times
3DCS Sequence Optimizer quickly and efficiently finds the preferred sequence for clamping & joining parts to minimize assembly variation and process time.
Join DCS for our upcoming webinar to see how dimensional analysis and simulation can provide the results you need to determine optimal manufacturing processes.
- When: May 28th, 11 am EST
- Where: Gotowebinar
- Register: Click Here to Watch On-Demand
Reasons to Use Sequence Optimizer:
- Reduce lead and launch time by eliminating or minimizing manual (Excel for example) join\clamp sequence studies
- By determining the optimal join\clamp sequence from a candidate set
- Final sequences that produce manufactured assemblies as close to nominal as possible given variation from design gaps, part tolerances, and the impact of join\clamp sequence